*This post contains affiliate links off of which I make a small commission. I only recommend products I use and love!
Ahhh, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. A freaking classic. Why feel guilty about eating these sweet treats when we can make them using healthy ingredients without compromising the amazing taste? That’s exactly what we’re doing today my babies.
These cookies are incredible. Boyfriend approved (my man usually eats the whole batch within an hour) and full of protein. Oh- and they’re SO easy to make. Can I get a hell yeah?
The main ingredient for these bad boys is chickpeas! You’d never know by trying the cookies. Chickpeas are full of protein and fiber, so they keep you more full for longer.
Even better- since the base of these cookies is chickpeas, we’re not using any flour. That’s right! These cookies are not only grain-free, but also gluten-free and vegan! WOW.
All you need to make these cookies is a blender! Just throw all the ingredients in and blend away. I love only having to wash one thing, it makes clean up time way easier!
I recommend using a Vitamix. I use mine for so many recipes and it just makes life easier. It’s a great gift idea too! 😉
Let’s Get Baking!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add all of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender.
- Once the ingredients are all thoroughly combined, add in the chocolate chips. I like to stir them in, then pulse the blender on low once or twice.
- Scoop batter onto a greased cookie sheet. You can really make them any size you want (don't get too crazy), but I recommend doing a heaping tablespoon.
- The cookies will not expand in the oven, so make sure to press them down to your desired thickness.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The edges and bottom will be slightly browned.