Not Your Average Pizza
Get ready for a major upgrade to your pizza game. This Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi pizza bake is seriously next level, and so healthy! If you’re looking for a low-calorie, healthy alternative to pizza that has no compromise on amazing taste and flavor, this is your recipe.
Perfect for feeding kids, boyfriends, or any picky eaters. This is a great dish to make as an easy dinner for one (the leftovers taste just as amazing!!) or for a friends night in.
No Gluten, No Problem
This is also such a game-changer for all my gluten-free babies. Sometimes cauliflower crust just doesn’t do it, it’s too thin dry, or just completely falls apart. This is NOT that.
This pizza bake literally tastes like a warm, cheesy, hot pocket pizza. Honestly what more could you want?
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi (you’ll need about a bag and a half)
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables of choice (I recommend the greens mix from Trader Joe’s)
- Marinara Sauce
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Italian Bomba Peppers (if you want spicy marinara)
- Cheese of choice (Violife Vegan Mozzarella is SO good)
- Olive Oil
- Italian seasoning
~Start with a greased pan and add a layer of cauliflower gnocchi (straight from the freezer).
~Drizzle some olive oil and Italian seasoning over the gnocchi and stir until all the gnocchi is completely covered.
~Once the gnocchi is covered and spread out in an even layer on the bottom of the pan, add a layer of frozen vegetables.
~Bake at 430°F for 22 minutes.
~Once time is up, take the pizza bake out of the oven and spread a cup of marinara in an even layer over the gnocchi and veggies.
~For a spicy red sauce, add 2 tsp of Italian Bomba Hot Peppers to the marinara – it’s SO good!
~Last layer, best layer!
~Add your cheese of choice over the marinara sauce in an even layer.
~Bake for another 15 minutes at 430° F.
This pizza bake is SO simple and it’s such a tasty dish. Make sure you let your gnocchi pizza bake cool for a bit before digging in. It’s so hard to wait, but trust me- you do not want to burn your mouth on this! Tag me on Instagram if you make this- I want to drool over your yummy pizza bake!
Ok, signing off- gonna go eat a whole pan of this!
Printable Recipe Below!
Gnocchi Pizza Bake
- 2 bags Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 cup Frozen veggies
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 bag Shredded cheese of choice
- 2 tsp Trader Joe's Italian Bombo Spicy Peppers
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 430°F
- Add a layer of frozen gnocchi to a greased pan (about a bag and a half)
- Drizzle olive oil and Italian seasoning over gnocchi and stir until gnocchi is evenly coated
- Gnocchi should be in a flat, even layer on the bottom of the pan. Add a cup of frozen vegetables to form another flat, even layer on top of gnocchi (greens mix from Trader Joe's is recommended!)
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes
- If making spicy red sauce, stir marinara and peppers together
- Take the gnocchi and veggies out of the oven and spread the red sauce in an even layer over the veggies
- Add desired amount of cheese on top of the red sauce, and bake in the oven for 15 more minutes
- Remove from oven once time is up, let cool, and enjoy!